Most items are shipped within 48 hours. Production time on animatronics takes approximately 4-6 weeks (depending on the time of season). Allow 5-7 business days for ground shipment once your order is shipped. Some special order items may not be available for immediate shipment if they are on backorder, we will contact you to let you know when these items are expected to ship. Special order items are noted as such in the item description. If you need your order ASAP, please contact us so that we may give you a delivery estimate and help you select the best shipping option.
Shipping costs for large props and animatronics will be calculated after checkout. Feel free to contact us for a shipping quote. We will need to know if the order is shipping to a residence (which may require a lift gate) or a commercial location (and whether there is a loading dock or a fork lift).
Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the recipient's country. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient, as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary by country; contact your customs office for more information. Customs clearance procedures can cause delays beyond delivery time estimates.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and have costumes that fit. In order to ensure this, we do allow a 30-day return/exchange period, with the exception of certain types of items mentioned below. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. If the return is approved we will contact you with a return authorization code and instructions. Once we've received and processed the returned item we'll notify you via e-mail of your refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
• Returns must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
• We are unable to accept returns on items that have been used, worn, altered, are missing items, have cigarette smoke damage or are without the original packaging or tags. Please double-check to make sure you've included all of the pieces and packaging before returning anything.
• The item(s) being returned must have a valid Return Authorization Number obtained from our website or by email.
• Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges, no label is provided. Please write the address clearly on your package before bringing it to the courier of your choice.
• If we've made a mistake, we'll do our best to fix it right away! If you receive a product which is incorrect or damaged, please contact us for a return authorization code and we will ship you the correct item ASAP.
• We are unable to accept returns on large displays, props & animatronics that are special ordered or require special delivery.
• Large displays, props and animatronics that require special ordering are not able to be canceled once production on them has begun.
• If we deny credit, we will hold the uncredited product for 30 days should you need a review or return of that product.
• We do not claim responsibility for loss of, damage to, or lateness of shipments by the carrier. We will however be happy to assist you in filing a claim.
• Unless we've sent you the wrong product, all shipping fees are non-refundable.
• If a package refused there is an additional $5.00 charge for the return postage.
• The following items are returnable as long as they are unopened and unblemished in the original manufacturer's packaging so that they can be resold in new condition:
- Socks & stockings
- Shoes & Boots
- Costume patterns
- Video tapes & CD’s
- Wigs, beards, facial hair, or any other artificial hair.
- Prosthetics, fangs or fake teeth.
- Latex Masks